Terms & Policies
Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of terms of service and amendments Each time you use or cause access to this web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, as amended from time to time with or without notice to you. In addition, if you are using a particular service on this web site or accessed via this web site, you will be subject to any rules or guidelines applicable to those services.
- Webmaster service This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the Webmaster reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The Webmaster will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
- Electronic Communication When you visit Siteright.co or send an email to us, you are communicating with us in electronic way, which means that you agree to accept our electronic messages.We will contact you by email. According with legal requirement on these communication to be written. If Siteright.co can prove that it has sent you the electronic messages or issued the notice on the website, that would be regarded as you have received all the agreement, declaration, proclamation and other information.
- Typographical Errors In the event that a Siteright.co product listed at an incorrect price, Siteright.co reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Siteright.co reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Siteright.co shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Siteright.co, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- Limitation of Liability Siteright.co shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Siteright.co has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you
- Remedies You agree that Siteright.co remedy at law for any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement would be inadequate and that Siteright.co shall be entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief, or both, in addition to any damages that Siteright.co may be legally entitled to recover, together with reasonable expenses of any form of dispute resolution, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees. No right or remedy of Siteright.co shall be exclusive of any other, whether at law or in equity, including without limitation damages injunctive relief, attorneys' fees and expenses. No instance of waiver by Siteright.co of its rights or remedies under these terms and conditions shall imply any obligation to grant any similar, future or other waiver.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- - “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- - “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- - “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, PayPal Accounts, ect), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- We use Klaviyo to run our email marketing (Newsletters and Sales emails) You can opt-in or out at the bottom of any email.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, setting up the product, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Klaviyo to run our email marketing (Newsletters and Sales emails) You can opt-in or out at the bottom of any email.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by clicking below:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at contact@SiteRight.co or by mail using the details provided below:
- 841 Washington Street, STE B, Santa Clara CA, CA, 95050, United States
Acceptable Use Policy
- This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") governs your use of the Services and is incorporated by reference into SiteRight's Terms of Service. SiteRight may modify this AUP at any time without notice.
- The Services provided by SiteRight may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all US laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. SiteRight reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that in our judgment violates this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice. Failure to respond to an email regarding AUP violations in a timely-manner may result in the suspension or termination of the Services.
- Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights. Use of the Services to infringe upon another party's intellectual property rights is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying or distribution of movies, music, books, photographs, software/warez, or any other copyrighted work. Selling or offering to sell any counterfeit merchandise will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be infringing on the intellectual property rights of others will be expeditiously removed or access to the material will be disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of this prohibition will be suspended or terminated. If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For copyright infringement claims, Our server provider follows the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") notice and takedown procedures. A list of the information required to submit a sufficient copyright infringement claim can be found here.
Unacceptable material on our servers include without limitation:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- IRCD (irc servers)
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale or distribution of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Mailer Pro
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
- Bitcoin Miners
- PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate progams, etc)
- Child Pornography Prohibited. Content that is potentially harmful to minors, as determined in SiteRight's sole discretion, is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to, child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography. Any website found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
- Other Prohibited Content. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our Terms of Service or this AUP in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Unacceptable Resource Usage
You may not:
- Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds at a time. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than fifteen (15) minutes.
- Include the URL when using PHP include functions for including a local file. Instead of including 'http://yourdomain.com/include.php', use 'include.php' or '/home/username/public_html/include.php'.
- Force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml) to help reduce usage.
- Databases. Accounts may not run any database queries longer than fifteen (15) seconds. cPanel accounts using more than five thousand (5,000) database tables or hosting a single database that is larger than five (5) gigabytes, or any number of databases that total more than ten (10) gigabytes in size may be reviewed and receive a warning. All database tables should be indexed appropriately. High database usage may also impact CPU and RAM resource usage limits, which may result in the Subscriber’s cPanel account being flagged for review and/or suspension.
- Zero Tolerance Spam Policy. We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists," purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. We may terminate the account of any User who sends out spam with or without notice.
- Websites advertised via spam (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, spam sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers.
- Any User account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately terminated.
- AUP Violations. Your Services may be terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this AUP. If applicable, violations will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
- If you feel you have found a violation of our AUP please report it to: email@example.com
Copyright Infringement Policy
If you believe your copyright has been infringed upon in any way by us or our customers please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
Please note that in some cases we will be required to go through the DMCA system, although this is not typical it can happen. In a normal case we provide a notification to our customer then the content is removed without any hassle.
Our main server provider requires DMCA notices to be filed via fax or letter. The complaint must include full contact information in the complaint (including phone number). They will call and verify. Email (unless digitally signed by a verified and trusted third party) is not an acceptable medium for legal complaints. For more information please click here